Oh My Goddard: There's A High Pressure System in My Pants

Oh My Goddard

Hi my name is Dick, I'm a Mecha-Meterologist, Hero to Canines, Cyborg Love Machine, Warrior Poet, Libra, Decorated War Vet, Singer/Songwriter, Statatician for the Cleveland Browns and All Around Bad Ass Mutha.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

ask anybody

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

There's A High Pressure System in My Pants


I love Abraham Lincoln. Here's a little known fact. President Lincoln was our country's first cyborg! He was powered by coal and a small steam engine ran all his processors. I may not have a time machine, but I just purchased the bones of John Wilkes Booth. I going to take a steamy one on them when they get delivered.

In Goddard We Trust.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

theres a 90% chance my wooly bear is coming outta my pants!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home